What you’ll need to begin:
- Have your ideas ready! What type of jewelry would you like the piece to be? Earrings? A necklace? Something else? Collect any reference or inspiration photos to show us. Please note, we will not copy any pre-existing work of others.
- Determine the type of metal for the wire you would like. Gold Fill, Sterling Silver, Brass and Copper are available for most items. Necklaces are limited to Gold Fill and Sterling Silver. Rose Gold is available when in stock, please inquire. Check out the Choosing a Metal section of the Customs tab for more information on each type of metal.
- Have your shipping and payment information ready, as you must check out with the product before we can begin creating the custom piece.
- Once you have your ideas, references and shipping/payment information ready, head over to the Customs Inquiry page in the Customs tab and fill out the form. Please allow 1-2 days for response, although usually we will get back to you on the same day. You can also DM us on Instagram with your ideas/images and we can begin discussion and design there.
- After we discuss your custom idea and come up with a design, you will receive a quote and we will place a “Custom for …” on the site in the Customs Checkout section of the Customs tab. Add this and any other items you would like into your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Once checkout is complete, we will begin bringing your vision to reality.
(Please note, all sales are final for custom work)